Take A Mini Cruise Along Lake Michigan
The SS BADGER Crew is excited to start the 2022 season on May 12th. Still making her relaxing, fun, and memorable voyage from Ludington, Michigan, and Manitowoc, Wisconsin. For those who want a taste of the BADGER without the cross-lake commitment, try a Shoreline Cruise that departs and returns to the same port. These two-hour “mini” cruises pack a punch — spectacular views along the Lake Michigan shoreline plus the fun atmosphere of being onboard the SS BADGER!
With multiple Shoreline Cruises to choose from this summer, there is bound to be something for everyone!
- Saturday, June 25th - $45 per person
- Saturday, August 20th - $45 per person
New for 2022! We are excited to offer a night cruise. Passengers will board the ship at 7:30 PM CST. The SS BADGER will cruise along the Manitowoc Shoreline from 8-11 PM CST.
- Saturday, July 30th - $45 per person
- Saturday, June 18th - $45 per person
- Monday, July 4th - $55 per person
- Saturday, July 23rd - $45 per person
- Saturday, August 13th - $45 per person
Note departure ports listed above with each cruise. Limited seating is available for shoreline cruises, which often sell out weeks in advance.All shoreline cruises run rain or shine. Ticket prices do not include security fees. No passes are accepted for these events.