Passenger Fares are separate from vehicle fares.
Pricing Includes All Fees & Taxes.
Undecided about your return date? We will gladly give you the round trip discount on your passenger fare anytime during the 2023 season.
Children under the age of 16 sailing aboard the S.S. Badger must be accompanied by an adult.
Reservations Recommended! We cannot guarantee you a spot without a reservation.
Spring & Fall: May 18th – June 8th | September 5th – October 9th
Summer: June 9th – September 4th
*Please bring two tie-downs per motorcycle.
*Measured from the back bumper of vehicle to furthest point of trailer
Free Parking At Both Locations!
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Changes to reserved tickets may be made and are subject to the payment of a change fee of $10.00 per Child or Adult fare (1-way or roundtrip) covered by the reservation and $5.00 per Vehicle fare (1-way or roundtrip) covered by the reservation.
- Reserved tickets cancelled prior to the reserved departure time are refundable minus the following cancellation fees:
- $10.00 cancellation fee per Child fare (1-way or roundtrip) covered by the reservation.
- $20.00 cancellation fee per Adult fare (1-way or roundtrip) covered by the reservation.
- $30.00 cancellation fee per Adult fare with Vehicle (1-way or roundtrip) covered by the reservation
Staterooms $55 Each Way!
Staterooms are available and are a great place to catch a nap or have quiet time for young children. Ask for details while making your reservation.
Round Trip Mini-Cruises
Travel round trip without a vehicle returning within 48 hours and pay just $70 per adult. Children, ages 5-15 are just $70 each. Children under 5 are free. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion. (Must call to receive this discount.)
Special rates for all groups of 10 or more; Call 800-841-4243 for additional information or click here to see our Group Travel page.
S.S. Badger Gift Cards can be purchased in any dollar amount and can be used anywhere onboard. Call 800-841-4243 for details or purchase online here.
Water bottles and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought on board. Outside food, snacks and coolers of any size are not permitted. Coolers must be left on the luggage cart or in a vehicle.
*passenger rate not included in the Vehicle Pricing*