COVID-19 Statement

As we all face the realities of how the coronavirus is impacting our lives, the employees of the SS Badger share your frustration of not knowing exactly when things will return to normal.  We all must do our part to help defeat this enemy.  Therefore, the start of our sailing season will be delayed until the state and federal authorities lift the ban on travel.


We are taking reservations for sailings beginning on June 12, we will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and make adjustments as necessary.  We have made the decision to only offer one sailing each day from both Ludington and Manitowoc.   Reservations may be changed with no penalty or fee, and any fare from cancelled reservations will be available as a credit for travel through the end of the 2021 sailing season.


We will do all that we can to resume service as soon as it is prudent to do so. We are following all of the health and sanitation recommendations now, and will have a vigorous program in place aboard the Badger and on shore when we start sailing.


We extend our gratitude to the people who are working each day to provide essential services, and we especially recognize those in the health care industry who unselfishly work to care for those in need.